Tie-dye shirts were all the rage in the 1960s as well as in the 1990s. In fact, it’s never really gone out of style. Keep your store stocked with these retro favorites from American Recycled Clothing.
- You’ll receive a variety of colors and styles
- Shirts are grade A with no major damage or imperfections
- Each bundle is hand-picked by our expert curators
Whether they want to embrace nostalgia or express their creative fashion style, people love to wear tie-dye clothing. Perhaps another reason for the appeal is that no two pieces are exactly alike so you’ll never see someone wearing the same thing as you. This fashion trend shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon, so be sure to keep your store stocked with a variety of tie-dye and other vintage clothing.
- 10 hand-picked tie-dye shirts are included in each bundle
- Sizes range from a Men’s size Small to XL